What activities take place when students meet with our Site Coordinators?
- One-on-on counseling focusing on anger management, grief, self-esteem, positive choices, social skills, etc.
- Group activities that help with self-esteem, homework, reading skills, writing, leadership, life skills, etc.
- Space and Robotics after-school programs
- University and college tours
- Meeting with community mentors each week
- Service Learning Projects/Community Service
- Job shadows at local companies
- Providing students with basic needs
Share This Story, Choose Your Platform!